Complete and submit form.
What We Do
We provide our services in all weather conditions 365 days a year.
Informed and Prepared
We will know all the details about your pet, including their vet information and any special needs. We bring water, foldable drinking bowls, towels, toys, treats and anything your dog requires.
Strong and Personal Relationships
We are dog lovers who want to create a pleasant and positive experience for you and your pets(s). All of our walkers are experienced Street Paws employees. They are bonded and insured and receive workers compensation. We do not change walkers and hire random people.
Individual or Group Walks
Group walks can be up to 4 dogs. We can often pair your dog with another if they enjoy each other’s company. Dogs benefit a lot from seeing dogs who are already on the route. They learn pace, behavior and develop a healthy small pack mentality.
Safe Exercise and Activity
We safely run, exercise and even skateboard your dog. We know the signs of when to take breaks, drink water and when to rest.
Help Dogs Adapt to the City
We specialize in helping NEWCOMERS and PUPPIES get used to the city. We help them feel comfortable in their new environment and learn proper behavior when living in a big city. A city can have many distractions and hazardous objects, so it’s important your pets are well-behaved and acclimated.
Special Attention for Puppies
Puppies grow fast and learn fast! We are experts in helping them adjust to their surroundings, learn potty training, leash walking and basic commands. Most importantly, we play!
Get Started With Street Paws
- Complete and submit form. Please provide as much information about what is needed, such as time of walks and any other details.
- Learn about your pet’s needs. We will contact you to talk with you about your pet and the types of services you are considering.
- Get to know you and your pet. It is important for us to spend time learning about your pet and type of services needed.
- Confirm services and schedule. Discuss and confirm the type of services and schedule. We can adjust as we get to know your pet.
- Start services immediately. Obtain completed questionnaire, signed contract for services, copy of keys or permission to enter with your doorman. After each visit, you will receive a status report.